Rose are red, violets are blue …… yes…… it’s that time of year again when even the most hardened of hearts turn to mush!! Like it or loath it, there is huge revenue to be gleaned from Valentines Day with Bulk SMS, and indeed, the entire weekend. So get your marketing campaigns ’loved-up’ and encourage your customers to spend, spend, spend …. Show your customers Love this Valentines Day with Bulk SMS!
Use Bulk SMS to bring out the romantic in your customers, here’s why;
- Simple, FREE setup
- Ubiquity of mobile phones
- Inexpensive – Guaranteed ROI
- Easy to use
- Succinct, concise, real-time communication
- Builds, grows and strengthens customer relationships
- Ensures brand loyalty
Ideas for your marketing campaigns:
- Eateries – Inform your customers of early bird deals or offer a free bottle of wine with each evening meal before 8.30pm on Valentine’s Day
- Bars/Clubs – Let your customers know they can buy one get one free on cocktails this Valentine’s Day
- Card Shops – offer a free Valentine’s box of chocolates for every three cards purchased
- Retail/Gift shops – notify your customers of all your special offers, discounts and promotions
- Hotels/Guest Houses – send out your special offers and discounted rates in good time to enable couples plenty of time to plan, organise and cash in on your deals!
This is also a perfect time to personalise your messages….“Sandra, why not treat yourself and your partner to two spa treatments for the price of one this Valentine’s weekend”. This is very easy to do with Sendmode Bulk SMS.
Also, why not add a link to your text message directing your customers to a page on your website specifically designed to display your special Valentine’s Day offer.
Additionally, try out Sendmode’s fast, paperless, low cost voucher solution. Click here (https://www.sendmode.com/vouchers) to find out more.
For any questions/queries or assistance on how to show your customers love this valentines day with Bulk SMS, contact Trevor on 01 685 4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Valentine’s Day !
Thanks for reading our blog!