My Current Marketing Lists
- Your current lists are valid. See responses from Data Commissioner here.
- If you have received consent and have marketed to your customers in the past 12 months, giving customers the option to opt-out, there is no requirement to ask them to opt in again.
We’re running a webinar on 11th April to go through GDPR for SMS Marketing. If you would like an invite please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying Compliant After May 25th
- Consent must be explicitly given. Click here for more information.
- You must keep Records of Consent from new Customers. We can help with that. See blog here.
- Make sure Opt-out is available. We have a number of options for this. See this blog for more information.
- As a data processor for Bulk SMS Marketing, Sendmode is fully GDPR compliant. Please see our GDRP Compliance policy here.