Sendmode offer Mobile Database Cleaning Services that will help you reduce your Bulk SMS costs by cleaning out numbers that are dead, expired or invalid within your account. We use what is called a HLR Lookup database cleaner to do this. HLR is the abbreviation for Home Location Register and it verifies all the numbers in your database to ensure they are all currently in use and can receive your messages. Data is retrieved in real time from a mobile network HLR by requesting routing information about a given mobile number via the mobile signalling network.
Why would you use Mobile Database Cleaning Services:
- To clean mobile number databases by removing invalid and deactivated numbers, thus reducing the cost of sending SMS by sending to valid numbers only.
- To identify the network to which a number belongs to for billing purposes or research.
- For troubleshooting SMS delivery problems by identifying if a mobile number is valid.
- To identify if a number is roaming abroad.
The following information can be retrieved from our Mobile Database Cleaning Services:
- The country and mobile network the mobile number belongs to.
- Identification of invalid numbers due to the number never being registered or the number being deactivated (Unknown Subscriber).
- Identification of temporary errors that would prevent SMS delivery (if the mobile phone is switched off or out of coverage for a long period of time).
The main advantage of Sendmode’s mobile database cleaning service is that it will save you money, as the results will show mobile numbers in your database that are no longer active. Once you know which numbers are invalid, you can delete them from your mobile database, thus avoiding unneccessary charges.
If you would like to use our mobile database cleaning service for your mobile database, contact the Sendmode team on 01 685 4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading our blog.