We have been notified of a price increase from Vodafone Ireland. This increase comes into effect immediately and results in an increase of 0.8c per SMS on our current prices. Our new prices are available at www.sendmode.com/bulk-text. The reason for the increase is that Vodafone Ireland have increased their prices dramatically and with a 40% market share, this has had a significant effect on Bulk SMS prices across the board.
- What will happen to my current credits?
Sendmode will continue to honour your purchases at the old price. We have over 5 million credits in the system at the lower price, we will still deliver them even though our costs have increased. We are taking a nett loss of €75,000.00 with this increase, but rest assured that we will continue to deliver your messages. We have direct routes into all of the networks, so delivery is assured.
- Are Sendmode still the lowest cost provider in Ireland?
Please note that even with this increase Sendmode are still the lowest cost supplier in Ireland by a considerable margin . Please click here to view our competitor pricing.
- How can Sendmode keep their prices much lower than other Bulk SMS Providers?
There are 3 main reasons for this.
- We have direct connections to the operators and do not have to through intermediary companies who take their margin. We go direct and pass this saving on to our customers.
- We make our margins because of the high number of happy customers we have and use our service to send their Bulk SMS.
- We believe bulk SMS should be affordable to all and maintain our low prices due to the high volumes of valued customers who use our service.
Thank you for your continued support.
If you have any questions please contact us at any time on 01 685 4913