A big thank you to everyone who has engaged with our new mobile websites service. We’ve had a great response with over 100 mobile websites created on our platform in its first month.
More and more businesses are now seeing the importance of mobile websites as most consumers (61%) are now browsing on mobile devices. Below are some more statistics to help show how a mobile website can drive revenue to your business.
- There are four mobile phones to every PC in the world
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015 (source: Cisco, 2011)
- By 2013 more people will use their mobile phones than PC’s to get online (source: Gartner.
- Web traffic from mobile devices increased 110% in North America over the past year and 148% globally (source: Quantcast)
- Adding a mobile friendly site results in an overall traffic increase of 18% (source: Nielsen)
- According to Google, 95% of smartphone users have searched for mobile information and 61% of users call a business after searching while 59% visit the location.
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps for researching products while 90% prefer purchasing from mobile sites than apps (source: Adobe, 2011)
- Business is lost by denying customers a good mobile experience – If a mobile user gets a bad experience when they visit a website, 61% off them probably won’t go back and 40% go to a competitor site (source: Gomez)
- Over 80% of SME’s surveyed across diverse geographies recognize that the mobile Web offers vast opportunities to target customers and drive revenue.
These statistics tell us that having a mobile website will help you get ahead of your competition and drive more revenue to your business.
Thanks and please feel free to contact us at any time regarding our mobile marketing or mobile websites services.