There are many reasons to use mobile marketing to promote your business from its low cost to the ease of communicating your message global through a powerful marketing medium. SMS mobile marketing provides guaranteed results for business because it is a form of permission-based marketing meaning subscribers want to receive your messages as well as these reasons:
- SMS is a powerful mobile marketing channel for business providing a reach around 95% of mobile phone subscribers.
- Mobile phone users have their phones with them almost 24 hours day. (Braj Mohan Chaturvedi)
- 90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes of being delivered.
- 79% of smartphone users use their phone to assist whilst shopping, with 74% making a purchase as a result. (Search Engine Land)
- 4.0 billion out of 6.8 Billion people own a mobile phone, making this a great communication tool for business. (60secondmarketer)
- 4 billion text messages are sent daily, compared to 2.9 billion daily Google searches. (60secondmarketer)
- According to Marketingcharts.com, 54% of respondents had received text messages with special offers.
- With more than half of those purchasing because of a marketing message received to their smartphone, made on the device itself.
- Mobile coupons achieve 10 times the redemption rate of traditional (print) coupons (60secondmarketer)
- Half of smartphone owners have scanned QR codes causing 1 in 5 people to make a subsequent purchase. (Consumer Pulse)
- The average amount of time smartphone and tablet users spend with mobile applications reached 94 minutes in December 2011, more than the 72 minutes they spend on the Web. (Flurry)
- 40% of smartphone users report using their device while watching TV on a daily basis. (Nielsen)
- Think Local with your mobile marketing activities as 95% of smartphone users looked up local information, and of those, 61% called and 59% visited the business. (Google IPSOS)
- Businesses using SMS Text messaging to market their products are confident that their messages are received instantly. (Braj Mohan Chaturvedi)
- Braj Mohan Chaturvedi states that on average 94% of messages received are read immediately.
- The growth rate of the iPhone was 10 times faster than AOL (60secondmarketer)
- By 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide. (Gartner)
To achieve powerful mobile marketing results for your business – Set-up your account on our http://www.sendmode.com/createaccount. Alternatively you can phone Sendmode on +353 (0) 74 911 6059 (IRL) or e-mail email@example.com.
Thanks for reading our blog about reasons to use Mobile Marketing.