Here’s a list of the Benefits of SMS Shortcodes for your Bulk SMS Marketing:
1. SMS Shortcodes are 5 digit numbers which are easier to remember for customers when contacting you.
2. SMS shortcodes is a short number to place on promotion material namely TV ads and other printed ads (magazines, transit advertising, billboards etc…)
3. Customers use the shortcode facility to give permission to receive information by signing up for the specific services they want, rather than receiving information they do not want.
4. Shortcodes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year even when the office or competitors are closed.
5. Shortcodes are a great marketing tool as they get potential customers to take action immediately by send the SMS – with no restrictions such as opening hours.
6. Shortcodes provide you with customer’s numbers by texting the number, enabling you to add them to your company database to send them permission-based marketing information in the future, once their initial query has being resolved as they have given you permission by texting the shortcode.
7. Shortcodes can be used globally via mobile phone devices, to target all different markets, which in turn reduces marketing costs as the same number can be used worldwide.
8. Shortcodes are a very effective and cheap method of marketing or communicating special promotions to your loyalty club members.
9. You can accurately measure the success of a particular shortcode campaign immediately through the web management platform.
Did you find these Benefits of SMS Shortcodes useful? We hope so. Thanks for reading our blog.