With most internet users now browsing from tablets and mobile devices, we at Sendmode, have compiled a list of 13 reasons why you need a mobile website for your business.
- To have your website accessible across all devices and platforms – desktop, mobile phone, tablets.
- To increase your search engine ranking as your desktop and mobile websites are being indexed by search engines.
- Mobile website are cheap to build compared to a desktop website or an app.
- No technical experience or knowledge is required to create or update a mobile website.
- No downloads are required to access the information, unlike with an app.
- Mobile Website content updates instantly in real time.
- According to Stats Counter, Mobile searches in Ireland grew from 3.84% to 9.07% in May 2012 with a 5% increase in the UK from 5.62% to 10.68% in May 2012.
- 29% of mobile users are open to scanning a mobile tag to get coupons (Smart Insights).
- By 2013 more people will access the web through a mobile device than through a computer.
- Mobile ads are noticed by 84% of smartphone users.
- 71 percent of smartphone users that see TV, press or online ad, do a mobile search for more information. But 79 percent of large online advertisers still do not have a mobile optimized site (Mobi Thinking).
- For Online-only retailers, a mobile site can increase consumer engagement by as much as 85% (Mobile Clarity).
- 84% of smartphone users notice mobile ads.
To get your business mobile website – Please call Sendmode today on 0766035225 or e-mail email@example.com for a free consultation on how to get your business mobile and start turning those mobile internet users into potential sales. For more Information from our website please visit website